Re-establishing The API Connection Between Your POS
It may be necessary to update the credentials used by DAVO Sales Tax to your point of sale system. If so, please follow these steps:
1. Log into the DAVO Portal at https://admin.davotechnologies.com
2. Click the “Manage Account” selection on the left navigation panel.
3. Click the “Locations” selection that is presented after step 2.
4. Double click the location listed on the right panel.
5. Click the “Connect to X“ button on the right panel. The X will reflect the point of sale system you signed up with.
6. You will be redirected to the login page of your point of sale system’s web site. Follow the instructions they present to you to authorize the sharing of data with DAVO Sales Tax.
7. At the end of the process, you will be redirected to a DAVO page that reflects the connection has been established successfully. You can logout of the DAVO Portal at this time/
For Clover or Poynt POS users, if your POS account has changed (causing a change in the Clover or Poynt merchant ID), please contact DAVO Customer Support. We will need to update the DAVO Portal information with the replacement merchant ID before you can update the DAVO Sales Tax connection.
This resource page is for informational purposes only. If you have further questions regarding sales tax please contact DAVO support at 888-659-8432 or consult your tax adviser.